CREECA has received funding from the US Department of State for a 12-month graduate PA-ship for 2023-24. We are behind schedule in hiring, and so I’m asking for your help in sharing this announcement with qualified candidates. Please share this with eligible grad students in your networks still looking for funding for 2023-24.
- This is a 12-month graduate project assistant position, at 35%, from September 1, 2023-August 31, 2024
- Because funding comes from the US Department of State, candidates must be US citizens.
- This position comes with the standard graduate tuition remission and access to UW grad healthcare and other benefits.
- We are looking for someone who is organized and has experience with word processing and data management, and who has good time management skills. Our ideal candidate has some prior experience in Central Eurasian languages and societies, but that’s not first on our list.
- Priority deadline is this coming Monday, August 21, 2023.